In this video, I’m putting an app on AppSource. Going through all (well most) of the steps. Follow along as I try to get the openrates.io integration packaged up for AppSource and watch me try to fill out all the information required to submit an app.
(I’m sorry for my frozen head halfway through, my HDMI grabber is acting up)
Well, I did make a mistake, having a single letter being lowercase in app.json and uppercase somewhere else, so 10 seconds after the video ended, I got this error:
So in part #2 I’m fixing my mistake 🙂
A couple of minutes after finishing part #2, the app completed the first sted, and I clicked Go Live – So now starts the manual validation, I’ll create part #3 with an update after Microsoft has completed the validation.