USD 2,499.00 / year
SharePoint Connector seamlessly connects data in SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
The SharePoint Connector application can help you save precious time by effortlessly connecting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central data to a SharePoint Document Library. This means you will no longer need to leave Business Central to navigate to SharePoint or vice versa.
SharePoint Connector enables you to:
- Save time by enabling users to view content located in a SharePoint folder directly from Dynamics 365 Business Central without navigating back and forth between applications
- Boost productivity by enabling users to create and send invoices in Dynamics 365 Business Central and automatically store them in SharePoint.
- Reduce errors by generating documents from templates in Dynamics 365 Business Central and automatically adding them to a specified folder in SharePoint.
- Ensure data consistency by seamlessly mapping data types in Dynamics 365 Business Central to specific SharePoint folders.
- Avoid duplicate tasks by enabling users to quickly add files to SharePoint directly from Dynamics 365 Business Central for seamless data referencing and document organization without switching between the two applications.
The license covers a single production environment.