Advanced Intercompany Functionality
Advanced Intercompany Functionality is a collection of enhancements to the built-in Intercompany functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Cross-Company Account Schedules
- Preserve posting description on IC journal transactions
- Auto-show IC field on sales and purchase documents
- Auto-accept inbox IC journal transactions
- Auto-post incoming IC transactions
You can select what specific feature you want to use in the setup.
Certify for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an integration app that will allow users to post expense reports from Certify directly in Business Central. No reason for manual operations, simply let the app create posting-ready general journals directly from Certify expense reports. Reimbursable expenses are posted to the employee module so the standard suggests employee payments functionality can be utilized.
Advanced Financial Reporting
Often, users feel limited by the out-of-the-box account schedules in Dynamics 365 Business Central due to the lack of non-G/L values. This can make it challenging to get AR, AP, inventory and even jobs or warehousing numbers into financial reporting. Thankfully, the Advanced Account Schedules application is here to help!
Without pulling non-G/L data, you may be missing out on valuable insights found in your raw data in Dynamics 365 Business Central. The Advance Account Schedules App allows you to access data from anywhere in Business Central so you can create meaningful reports without having to navigate various data sources. Advanced Account Schedules enables you to:
- Access data from anywhere in Dynamics 365 Business Central, even outside the G/L
- Generate meaningful reports for Excel or PowerBI without extracting data from multiple sources
- Access draft data, enabling you to easily use quotes, orders and data from journals in your reporting
- Calculate sums or choose single values and count records in a dataset
- Seamlessly integrate with existing Dynamics 365 Business Central account schedules functionality
Bank of Canada
This is the easiest way to get exchange rates from Bank of Canada directly into your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Install the App from AppSource.
Automatic Exchange Rates
An easy way to get exchange rates updated automatically every day