Simple Object Designer
The Simple Object Designer lets you update a GitHub repository with the generated AL code.
This supports the following scenarios:
- Source code history
- Code sharing with your partner
- AL-Go! CD/CI functionality
- Have your app be part of a multi-app setup
The following setup is needed for the integration to work:
- GitHub Account Name
- GitHub Personal Access Token
- GitHub Repository Name
- GitHub Repository Branch Name
You can also specify an optional folder for your app in the repository.